Welcome to Uttoxeter Town Council’s website, which aims to keep people informed about the services of the Town Council, as well as promoting town events and activities. Could it please be noted that the Council does not accept other links on this site from unstatutory bodies.
Uttoxeter holds an Indoor Craft and Produce market once a month on a Saturday within the Town Hall. Please remember you will need to sanitise your hands when entering the building at the cleaning stations provided. We look forward to seeing you all soon!
The weekly outdoor markets are held every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday within the Market Place.
Only pre-booked stalls will be accommodated on all outdoor and indoor market.
Uttoxeter Town Council actively supports ‘Plastic Free Uttoxeter’
- All day, November 26, 2021 – Friday Outdoor Market
- 17:00 – , November 26, 2021 – Christmas Lights Switch On
- All day, November 27, 2021 – Indoor Craft & Produce Market
- All day, November 27, 2021 – Saturday Outdoor Market
- All day, December 1, 2021 – Wednesday Outdoor Market
- All day, December 3, 2021 – Friday Outdoor Market
- All day, December 4, 2021 – Saturday Outdoor Market
- All day, December 8, 2021 – Wednesday Outdoor Market
- 14:00 – 16:00, December 9, 2021 – Dancing with Carol
- All day, December 10, 2021 – Friday Outdoor Market
The traditional market town of Uttoxeter, which has a population of around 14,000, is situated within the Borough of East Staffordshire.
For information on Town Council activities, please contact
The Town Hall
Office hours are from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm Monday to Friday.
Telephone: 01889 564085 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org